- Individual needs and interests are nurtured by a loving, caring team who value relationships with kohnungahunga/infants & toddlers, and tamariki/young children, whanau/families and other staff.
- We cater for group and individual interests with a wide range of resources and equipment.
- A variety of daily activities create interest and extend your child’s learning.
- We provide three educational and entertaining mat times during each day, often splitting into age groups to cater for different development stages.
- We have a fabulous extension programme each afternoon for our 4 year olds, to help prepare them for school
Trips and Events
ElimKids offer a variety of fun, entertaining and educational trips and events for the centre children. These have included: horse-riding, train rides, bouncy castles, picnics, concerts and visits to Natureland, the Animal Farm, Whakatu Marae, Stoke Library, plus local Rest Homes, schools, farms, orchards, parks and more.
We also organise and welcome a variety of visitors to our centre including: local school/community groups, musicians, Police, Fire Services, Ambulance, health professionals and even family pets!
We value connections with whanau/family and encourage their involvement in our trips and activities.